Documents mentioning an overhaul of this building first appeared at the end of the 1700s. The structure is laid out in various blocks, with a garden. The chapel dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene is of particular interest, designed by the engineer Bombicci. On the inside, there are three gilded frames: the first, located behind the main altar, holds a fresco by Gian Battista Tempesti, but the other two are empty because the artist refused to paint within the frames. A plaque commemorates Grand Duke Leopoldo II's arrival to the villa in 1857.